What's New on This Website (2010)
See also current items and those from 2012 and 2011.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
- Jon Stewart's the Daily Show dedicated an entire broadcast to the need to pass the Zadroga bill. The show embarrases every member of the US Senate who has voted against the bill while calling out the media who never bothered to report on the important story. Click here to view the show.
- Police family and friends (our Dave Nicholson then a Sgt.) appear in Daily News story opposing the parole of another cop-killer.
Friday, December 17, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
- Seton Hall University is now offering a Master’s Degree Program in Human Resources Training and Development (HRTD) for members of the law enforcement community in two models: on-line and off-campus. It is also offering an Education Specialist Ed.S. Degree program. See details of the programs.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Saturday, December 11, 2010
- The families of fallen heroes are feted at the annual PBA Holiday party as reported by Ch. 11.
- Press release: PBA President outraged over low bail for attempted murder of a Police Officer
- Daily News and Chief: Pat Lynch expresses outrage over the low bail for the attempted murder of a police officer and calls for the revocation and remanding of perp to custody.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Monday, December 6, 2010
- Photo Gallery: Final respects paid to fallen 9/11 hero Police Officer David Mahmoud, November 16, 2010
Friday, December 3, 2010
- Pat Lynch calls the elimination of the voluntary vacation pay program foolish and costly in the Post and the Daily News.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
Friday, November 26, 2010
- Pat Lynch's call for changes to parole procedures that would prevent the onerous practice of "commissioner shopping" has won support of the Daily News in its editorial.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
In the Daily News, and on News12, WPIX and WNBC news, Pat Lynch continues to press for the passage of the Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation bill at the wake of another first responder, 47 year old retired police officer Robert Ehmer who died of 9/11 related kidney cancer. Lynch's news conference generated a positive editorial from the Daily News. View the entire news conference on PBA Video.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
- Pat Lynch skips Zadroga bill lobbying trip to Washington DC to honor fallen fellow officer David Mahmoud of the 75 Pct who died of 9/11 related cancer. With the family's blessing, Lynch joined by hundreds of MOS spoke with the media about the urgent need to pass the Zadroga bill now. View the television, radio and newspaper coverage here: News 12 Long Island; New York 1 News; NBC News; ABC News; WINS radio; Daily News; Newsday.
- 15% discount for police officers to attend Samahdi classes
Monday, November 15, 2010
- Press Release: PBA President Forced to Skip Zadroga Bill Lobbying Trip to Attend Another 9/11-Related Funeral of a Police Officer
- Save up to 60% at the Getaway Club in the Poconos in November and December
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Saturday, November 13, 2010
- On WCBS radio, Pat Lynch blames 15% increase in murders on lack of police officers on the streets.
Friday, November 12, 2010
- Stories in the Daily News and New York 1 on the display in support of the Zadroga bill of the shields of the officers who died of 9/11-related diseases
- More oral surgeons participating in pilot implant services
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Monday, November 1, 2010
Friday, October 29, 2010
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010
- On WNBC and in the Daily News, Pat Lynch praises PO Feris Jones for her quick and professional action during an armed robbery.
- Special ticket discount for Broadway's "Lombardi"
Friday, October 22, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
- Special discounts for Nets tickets
Monday, October 18, 2010
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Friday, October 1, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
- Responding to Bloomberg's comment in the Chief-Leader about more cameras and fewer cops, Pat Lynch says cameras never made an arrest or stopped an act of terrorism.
- 10-13: Help the son of P.O. Herbert Oquendo
- Win 4 tickets to the Superbowl 2011 with airfare, rental car, hotel and much more while benefiting the Widows and Childrens Fund. Only 3,000 tickets being sold for two grand prize trips. Chances cost $100 each. Contact Joe Anthony, Bronx PBA Trustee at 212-298-9134. Drawing will be held December 4, 2010.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Friday, September 3, 2010
- Press Advisory: Eighth Annual 9/11 Walk of Remembrance for Father Mychal F. Judge
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Monday, August 30, 2010
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
- Video: Pat Lynch joins Mayor Bloomberg and PC Kelly at the hospital following the on-duty wounding of PO Ricardo Riveras.
- Special Offer: Woodloch Resort
Monday, August 16, 2010
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Monday, August 9, 2010
- Save the date! Boat dedication at Harbor Charlie Base, Brooklyn Army Terminal on Aug. 25 at 1100 hours. Boat renaming for Edward R. Byrne.
Friday, August 6, 2010
Friday, July 30, 2010
- Press Release: PBA President Reacts to the Defeat of the 9/11 Zadroga Bill
- Pat Lynch hammers plea bargain deal for wilding miscreant in the Daily News.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
- Press Release: Statement by PBA President Pat Lynch in Reaction to Plea-Bargain Deal in Easter Night Wilding Spree
- Lynch states in the Daily News that danger and stress will not diminish for future police officers and that "presumptive" laws exist to protect those who routinely face danger in the service of the city.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
- Chief: Pat Lynch comments on the need for an expansion of the quota bill after it was approved by both houses in the state legislature.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
- Press Release: PBA President Reacts to Abusive Behavior of Rapper Turned TV Actor (Tracy Morrow aka "Ice T") During Arrest
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
- Chief: Pat Lynch reacts to the conditional discharge of former MOS Patrick Pogan
Monday, July 19, 2010
- 10-13: Angelo Grande needs your help
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
- On PIX Ch. 11, Pat Lynch rails against the release of PO Stephen Gilroy's murderer.
- Lynch protests that double cop-killer has earned the death penalty: Chief
- Also in the Chief, PBA president praises jury for recognizing that a "silent video tape doesn't tell the whole story" as officer is acquitted.
- Chief: Pat Lynch says that results of so called "sodomy" civil trial sends a message to con-men that baseless suits will cost them.
Friday, July 2, 2010
- PBA is outraged by the release of PO Stephen Gilroy's murder: New York Post (July 2 and July 3)
- Press Release: PBA reacts to the release early this morning of Cop-Killer Shauaib Raheem
See also current items and those from 2012 and 2011.