Heightened Security, Inc.
- We offer full-time and part-time positions spanning 7-days week, 24-hours/day
- Investigate and supervise preparation of reports by security staff on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Must possess a New York State Armed Guard license
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Law enforcement (retired or active), COAT experience
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications
Physical and Environmental Requirements
- Environment: Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat
- Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing for up to 8 hours
- Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting for up to 8 hours
- Compensation: $30.00 per hour depending on experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Reply to: email@example.com
Attach resume and in the subject line type in REDCOAT
Heightened Security Inc.
40 Exchange Place Suite 501
New York, NY 10005